Nopala Soap Dish | Recycled PETG | Ocean Blue Wave
This sustainable soap dish keeps your soap dry so that it will last longer. It keeps soap off your sink and adds some color to your bathroom!
Designed together with Coudre Berlin, the soap holders are printed locally in our studio and shipped directly to you. Introducing different shapes and colors, we want to make sure that everyone finds the perfect fit!
The soap dish inspired by waves is 3D printed of high quality recycled PETG sourced in Europe. Recovered plastic bottles get shredded and transformed into 3D printing filament which can be used to create new objects and give a purpose to already used material.
Made in Germany
Optionally add a handmade soap by Coudre Berlin! You can choose between four carefully balanced fragrances:
- Green: fresh lemony scent with essential oils of lemon grass, lavender, palmarosa, citronella and sandlewood
- Blue: mediterranean herbal scent with essential oils of lavender, cedar wood, patchouli and thyme
- Black: flowery fresh scent with essential oils of pelargonium, palmarosa, clove, and patchouli
- Pink: fresh scent of geranium with essential oils of lavender, geranium and clary sage
They are all:
- handmade in Berlin
- vegan, animal test-free
- without mineral oil and palm oil
- microbiologically and dermatologically tested
- 70gr., in terrazzo design, wrapped in paper
This soap dish measures (length x depth x height) 11 x 7,5 x 1,5 cm (4.3 x 3 x 0.5 inch).
Germany: 2–4 days
Europe: 2–8 days
All other: 5–14 days
Ask us for express shipping if needed, we will find the best option for you.
You can return a non-custom made item within 30 days and get a voucher or full refund. For details, check our page Shipping and Returns.
You can easily clean this recycled plastic soap dish with warm water and a brush.