Nopala Soap Dish | Recycled PETG | Sepia Black Onda
Our black soap dish made of plastic keeps your soap dry so that it will last longer. It keeps soap off your sink and is a statement for your bathroom!
Designed together with Coudre Berlin, the soap holders are printed locally in our studio and shipped directly to you. Introducing several different shapes and colors, we want to make sure that everyone finds the perfect fit!
The black soap dish is 3D printed of high quality recycled PETG sourced in Europe. Recovered plastic bottles get shredded and transformed into 3D printing filament which can be used to create new objects and give a purpose to already used material.
Material: Recycled PETG
Made in Germany
Optionally add a handmade soap by Coudre Berlin! You can choose between four carefully balanced fragrances:
- Green: fresh lemony scent with essential oils of lemon grass, lavender, palmarosa, citronella and sandlewood
- Blue: mediterranean herbal scent with essential oils of lavender, cedar wood, patchouli and thyme
- Black: flowery fresh scent with essential oils of pelargonium, palmarosa, clove, and patchouli
- Pink: fresh scent of geranium with essential oils of lavender, geranium and clary sage
They are all:
- handmade in Berlin
- vegan, animal test-free
- without mineral oil and palm oil
- microbiologically and dermatologically tested
- 70gr., in terrazzo design, wrapped in paper
This black soap dish measures (length x depth x height) 11 x 7,5 x 1,5 cm (4.3 x 3 x 0.5 inch).
Germany: 2–4 days
Europe: 2–8 days
All other: 5–14 days
Ask us for express shipping if needed, we will find the best option for you.
You can return a non-custom made item within 30 days and get a voucher or full refund. For details, check our page Shipping and Returns.
You can easily clean this black soap dish made of plastic with warm water and a brush.
for orders above €50
express delivery available
30 days money back
guaranteedShipping and Returns →
We are here for you
on live chat or via email
give us a call: +49 30 12085689
Mon-Sat 10.00am – 6.00pm CET